Tuesday, May 31, 2011
05-31-2011 Tuesday
Hello all. Haven't posted for a while mainly because there wasn't anything too earth shattering to write about. My reaction to the latest "chemo cocktail" was not as severe as the previous mix. I still got tired and achy but I did not lose my appetite nor my sense of taste! Thank goodness... sort of. Since food still tastes good, I have to watch that I don't get into the over-eating habit. But as with this whole experience, all I can do is take one day at a time. My finger-tips and feet are slowly (I stress SLOWLY) starting to loose their numbness. Now it only feels like ONE extra pair of socks instead of two. As I said, my family and I have learned quickly to appreciate each day for itself because even in the best of circumstances, our days with family and friends are limited. But even though they are limited and beyond my control, I have done my best to abandon worrying about it and trust in God. As His word says, "Can all of your worry add even a single day to your life?" To close for today, a quote from the song "Forever": "... for He is good, He is above all things. His love endures forever! Sing Praise!". God bless you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment