Monday, September 19, 2011
09-19-2011 Monday
Hello all. Kinda felt crappy all day today so I worked from home at least part of the time and took a long nap as well. Somehow I lost my voice starting Friday night and it comes and goes at will. Its not a sore throat or anything, just a coating of really thick mucus. Everybody hungry now? hehe. I was invited to attend the Iowa - Pitt game this weekend by my brother-in-law Roy (Catherine's younger brother). It worked out great because the comeback touchdowns were scored in the north endzone about 20 yards in front of us! It was so kewl! Thanks again Roy! Nothing else too earth-shattering on the home front. I went and had bloodwork done today and the counts are holding at a good level. Catherine spent today at a quilting class (sounds booooring to me but she loves it and that's what counts). The kids are all good and as usual, Eli is the cutest and smartest grandson in the world! :o) God has truly blessed me. It's easy to fall back and say, "He let me get cancer, how is that a blessing!". But the fact that I have His strength and guidance is the blessing. The fact that I have family and friends who love and pray for me is a blessing. And the fact that I realize my body has failed me and He is the only real strength that I or any of us have is a blessing! Lord we thank you without end! Oops, I almost forgot the trivia portion of this posting. I was asked if you as readers were supposed to respond. You are all welcome to respond... it might actually create some interesting conversation. The last question posted was: What was Paul's original occupation? the answer: Acts 18:3 And because he was of the same craft, he abode with them, and wrought: for by their occupation they were tentmakers. Did you get is right? Here is the next question: What is the shortest verse in the New Testament? Good luck and God Bless! :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am going to go with John 11:35. :)
ReplyDelete