Saturday, April 2, 2011

04-02-2011 Saturday

This was a typical "between treatment" week for me this week. Felt good enough to work 4 of the 5 workdays (was kinda wiped out Friday so I worked from home). My lack of appetite and taste (food tasting good that is) began earlier and lasted longer unfortunately. I am also starting to get a little neuropathy (numbness) in my fingers and toes. I hope it doesn't progress too fast! I am not going to complain about a little discomfort though. I could be feeling much worse! The good news this week is that my grandson Eli got to come home from the hospital on Wednesday. He was eating much better and his blood sugar straightened out so they said he could go home! Jody & Grant and ALL of us were so happy. Even better, I got to babysit him this morning for an hour or so. He is SOOOO cute I can barely stand it! If I didn't already feel blessed by the strength and healing God has me and my family through this whole cancer thing, He blessed us with Eli as well! God is truly awesome! I'll close with a quick thought (this is an observation and not directed toward anyone). Think about those you know that don't have God in their life. Did you ever notice that they tend to be really self-centered when they're not God-centered? Pray for them please. God bless you and yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment