Greetings & salutations everyone,
Well, a week ago Thursday was Chemo Treatment #19 and as with #18, it went off pretty much without a hitch. Unfortunately, I was recovering from a cold and the post-chemo kicked it back into gear... at least the cough part of it. So, because of that, I pretty much haven't had a voice since just after my birthday on February 3rd. My voice is finally coming back today!! I was feeling so ewxhausted last week that I worked from home the whole week! And if any of you really know me, I am not one to do that! But, God will guide my through this "adventure" one way or another!
Everyone else in the family continues to do well. Eli had RSV last week so Grant stayed homewith him 2 days and Jody another 2 days. He's feeling much better now. Oh one other cool/funny thing. Eli discovered a kleenex box the other day and was simply amazed as the tissues just kept coming, and coming, and comng and... well, you get the picture. It is just hilarious watching him!
Now for this entries Bible Trivia. The question from the last post was: What was Bathsheba's first husbands name? and how did he die? Once again, Kudos to my Aunt Elsie and cousin Lois for getting the correct. The answeres are: Uriah and David put him in the front lines of his army's fighting so he would be killed. Looks like I need to crank it up another notch or two. Hmmmm, let me see... OK, for this entries question: What was Paul's profession before becoming a follower of Jesus? Good Luck.
I close by noting that I miss using my voice to praise God in song. I wonder if God didn't allow this to happen to my voice for that very reason? My guess would be YES! He does work in mysterious ways! Amen & God Bless! Jace
No comments:
Post a Comment