Hello everyone,
Well, Chemo Treatment #20 came and went without anything really noteworthy happening... except that it was my 20th treatment. There was a period of time at the beginning of this "adventure" when I wasn't sure if I would see my grandson born, celebrate our 31st anniversary, or see Catherine's 52nd birthday. But thanks to God's grace, the expert care of my Doctors, nurses, and health professionals, and the prayers of family, church family, and friends, here I am a year later typing this blog to share with all of you. GOD IS GOOD! In other news, I did finally get my voice back, all of last week I had the flu, and Eli turned 1 on the 22nd. Our family anventure for this blog was my son Grant. He got a bug or spider bite on the back of his left knee, that somehow got infected. He ended up spending a week in the hospital getting antibiotics and the infection was actually MRSA (an "illin" (i.e. penicillin, amoxicillin, etc.) resistant staff infection. He doing well now and we're so glad everything is OK.
Now for this entries Bible Trivia. The question from the last post was: What was Paul's profession before becoming a follower of Jesus? This one stumped everyone, even my Aunt Elsie and cousin Lois. The answer is: A tent maker. Tough one huh! Maybe I cranked up the difficulty too much! So for this entires question... let me see... How about: What was Matthew's profession before becoming a follower of Jesus? This one shouldn't be quite a tough. Good Luck.
I'll close today by reminding everyone that next week is Holy week. A week of emotion for all Christians. Within a few days we mourn the suffering and death of our Savior and then celebrate His ressurection from that death and His eternal life. We must always remember that without His resurrection, we would not have eternal life either. His sacrifice was our sacrifice, His resurrection our ressurection, and His eternal life our eteernal life. Christ is Risen! He is risen indeed!
God Bless, Jace
No comments:
Post a Comment