Friday, February 11, 2011
01-20-2011 Thursday
Catherine (my rock through all of this!) and I again head to Covenant for yet another appointment. This morning I will undergo a CT assisted biopsy. Basically they shave and numb an area of my left chest and use CT Scans to guide the radiolgist with a little clamp-on probe gizmo in taking cell samples for testing. Again Lynette McNamee is there to do her job and keep me at ease at the same time. After about an hour, I put my shirt back on to head home and Catherine heads back to work. We and Lynette had a nice chat about her daughter Kelsey's attitude and outlook on life (Kelsey Lee has been battling leukemia off and on for some time) and the leaps and bounds in cancer treatment over the years. Thank you Lynette for your words of hope, thank you Catherine for your love and compassion, and thank you God for your strength and comfort.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment