Saturday, February 26, 2011
02-11-2011 Friday
I worked from home all this week. Thank's again DISTek and Deere for allowing me to do so and God because I have a job that gives me that opportunity. No major sickness throughout the week. I had some "lower digestive track" issues (if you get my drift) which made things a little uncomfortable but nothing else too major. I just feel very tired, kinda achy, and not too much of an appetite. I had another blood test this afternoon and everyone was happy to see that my counts were still in the normal range... lower but still accepatable. Chemo tends to overwork the blood cells so they thought they might have to give me a shot to kick by bone marrow into gear to produce more. But they didn't have to so... HOORAY! So far my tubby little body is working well enough to keep up with the demand! Every little thing like this convinces me more and more that God truly is in control of this situation (and all of our lives) and it's best to let He and the Doctor's and great nurses do their jobs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment