Friday, February 11, 2011

01-21-2011 Friday

Unfortunately, there is no word from the biopsy today or for the weekend either. Sleep has dropped to a few hours a night... I eat because I have to keep up my strength... Emotionally, to deny the situation has passed so I bounce between anger, bargaining, & depression. We don't have enough answers yet to allow acceptance to happen. This has been a week unlike any that I EVER could have imagined. I feel like Job from the Bible. God must be testing my faith. My human body has failed me... Only God is the constant. Cards, calls, and prayers have poured in from family, church family, and friends. THANK YOU ALL. I have always thought of prayer as kind of the "octain booster" to God's already awesome power. If He is for me, who (or what) can be against me!! Keep Catherine in your prayers... God is my STRENGTH but she is my ROCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment