Saturday, February 26, 2011

02-26-2011 Saturday

Feeling pretty good today. Not much of an appetite but I've been forcing myself to eat healthy stuff and drink lots of water! Yesterday, I washed my hair in the shower and noticed that LOTS of it was in the shampoo lather. So, I rinsed and then just rubbed my head under the shower stream for a few minutes. When I shut the shower off, about 3/4 of my hair was in the tub! This morning, when washed my hair in the shower most of the rest fell out. So, this afternoon, I buzzed what was left! It was a little weird to look at my head with no hair at first but I'll get used to it. I'm surprized how sensitive my scalp is to warm and cool and how shiny the skin is! Lord, thank you for not giving me a head thats shaped too weird. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment