Saturday, February 26, 2011
02-13-2011 Sunday
Went to church today and sang with the worship band. When we went to church last week, I took one of my nausea pills to be sure I wouldn't get sick at church. Unfortunately, the pill also caused me to get VERY drowsy! I barely made it through church and lunch with the family. No more of those pills unless absolutely necessary! It was great to feel good enough to sick with the band! And I have to let everyone know that my/our church family at Prince of Peace has simply been awesome! We've been gettin cards and hugs and emails and hugs and calls and hugs!! Everyone has just... treated Catherine and our family and me beyond what ever expected. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!! (By the way, if you're reading this and looking for a church home and family, you need look no farther!) Thank you God for all of your blessings and strength and forgiveness and love!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment